Idiots Guide to Better Eating – 3 Month Program
IRC Program Kicks Off on September 7th, 2018
**You can join at anytime and move at your own pace. 3 months is still 3 months. You don't have to finish first to WIN. You just have to start the race.
This is a 3 month session for Idiots that will teach you how to improve your nutrition. It is geared towards a healthy and sustainable lifestyle by eating REAL foods that everyone in your family can adopt. This program will provide many resources to help you get on the right path and find what works for YOU. Along with the necessary tools and guidance Coaches Rachel and BK will provide the motivation and accountability needed to stay on track and make lifestyle changes.
This is NOT a Hollywood Magic Pill Diet. It's the first step in changing your eating habits that lead to better overall health, becoming a better runner and, yes, dropping the unwanted fat that we all carry around. Lifestyle changes are not always easy but it's never as difficult as we think it will be. Knowing where to start makes all the difference.
Here is a general outline of the program and pricing structure.
- Free health assessment for the first 25 that commit
- Private Idiots Facebook group that will serve as YOUR HOME for the program
- Monthly live video coaching sessions
- Weekly coaching videos
- Monthly themes and topics
- Level 1 program: all the benefits of being in your community of fellow idiots, the virtual coaching sessions and if your an early birdie … a free athlete health assessment. This program is created in 3 month chunks, this first chunk will cover Just The Basics. $49.
- Level 2 program: Everything that Level 1 has plus the option of downloading one of our APPROVED meal plans, and 1 or 2 individual coaching sessions on the phone. Two 30 minute sessions or a 1 hour session. $79
- Weekly Assignments
- Goal Tracking
This not a Run Coaching Platform. It is geared towards athletes as a supplemental nutrition plan, an overall, sustainable and healthy lifestyle that is beneficial to runners for optimum performance. This program does NOT provide running plans or one on one run coaching. TEAM SWAGGER does but it's not nearly as easy to join or find as this program.
For more detailed information and to register just click on the link. It's really that easy to get rolling. Even an Idiot can do it.